Age of Wushu
http://www.ageofwushu.com/webroot/forums/

Community Event Participants
http://www.ageofwushu.com/webroot/forums/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=25894
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Marzipan [ Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:38 am ]
Post subject:  Community Event Participants

Since the server merge, most participants have had a name change and we aren't able to process rewards until we get the new player names.

Can all of the participants of our December community events and Transcendence poster event please send me a PM with your in game name?

Thank you!

Author:  troy1636 [ Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:00 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Community Event Participants

Troy1616 is Troy1616 yet i have to receive my martial merit tokens from the facebook share event
also how can players with facebook log in to snail sign up for tai chi panda they only accept straight password and username

Author:  popeye02 [ Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Community Event Participants

chengarfei from (G.K). no name change

Author:  Marzipan [ Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Community Event Participants

troy1636 wrote:
Troy1616 is Troy1616 yet i have to receive my martial merit tokens from the facebook share event
also how can players with facebook log in to snail sign up for tai chi panda they only accept straight password and username



Hi Troy,

Did you sign up via: http://panda.snail.com/static/act/20141 ... index.html ?

Author:  Marzipan [ Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:02 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Community Event Participants

I will be sending out the list of rewards out today at 5PM PST so if your name is incorrect (i.e: still with the White Tiger server under list) you will have to wait until the next contest to get your rewards sent out. :|

Author:  DarthQuietus12 [ Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:11 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Community Event Participants

Marzipan wrote:
I will be sending out the list of rewards out today at 5PM PST so if your name is incorrect (i.e: still with the White Tiger server under list) you will have to wait until the next contest to get your rewards sent out. :|

Hey Marzipan, where is this list?
I'm not sure if I'm meant to have my rewards already by now?

Thanks

Author:  Marzipan [ Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:55 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Community Event Participants

DarthQuietus12 wrote:
Marzipan wrote:
I will be sending out the list of rewards out today at 5PM PST so if your name is incorrect (i.e: still with the White Tiger server under list) you will have to wait until the next contest to get your rewards sent out. :|

Hey Marzipan, where is this list?
I'm not sure if I'm meant to have my rewards already by now?

Thanks


Hi Darth,

It's my own personal list with all the participants. It'll take 5-7 business days to receive the rewards from the date it was sent (last Friday). Thanks!

Author:  DarthQuietus12 [ Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Community Event Participants

Thanks for the information Marzipan! :mrgreen:

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC-07:00
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/