Game GuideHome > Game Guide > Character Labels
Your Character Label is determined by your Good, Evil, and Confidence values. Generally, a friendly exchange increases Good, while an unfriendly one increases Evil. Interactions between players affect your Character Label. There are many different ways of increasing your Character Label values, for example Escort Tasks, the Forbidden Instance, PvP Events, and Kidnapping.
The Four Character Labels
Heroic: To get Heroic your Good must be twice the amount of your Evil value. The combined value of Good and Evil must be greater than twice your Confidence.
Evil: To get Evil your Evil value must be twice the amount of your Good value. The combined value of Good and Evil must be greater than twice your Confidence.
If you do not meet the condition for Heroic or Evil, your Label will be categorized as Lunatic or Sinister.
Lunatic: If your Good is more than your Evil, and does not meet the conditions for Heroic.
Sinister: If your Evil is more than your Good, and does not meet the conditions for Evil.
When players first enter the game their label is "Novice". When players form a team, the team’s Label will be determined by the highest level Character Label on the team. If the highest calculated value of one team member is Evil, then the team’s Label is Evil.
How to Gain Chivalry, Guilt, and Confidence
- 1. Team with Good players to complete Faction Challenge or the Forbidden Instance
- 2. Complete Escort tasks
- 3. Save kidnapped players
- 4. Reward Offline players
- 5. Save Chivalrous players
- 1. Kill players
- 2. Kidnap offline players
- 3. Team with Evil players to complete Faction Challenge or the Forbidden Instance
- 1. Team with Evil players to complete Faction Challenge or the Forbidden Instance