Shop Types: Age of Wushu features shops that sell everything from weapons and armor, to groceries, and life skill related goods. To buy or sell items, find the corresponding NPC on the map marked with the appropriate icon.
Transaction Currency: The primary currency for shop transactions is Coins, Tael is less used but an alternative to Coins.
Buying and selling:
- 1. With the shop interface open, drag your item into the shop or right-click the item to sell it
- 2. Click the shop item to buy
- 3. Click the tabs in the lower part of the shop interface to check the various items that are up for sale.
- 1. After an item is sold, the system will keep the record of the latest six transactions. The records are deleted when you go offline. All shops will record buy-back information.
- 2. If items are sold by accident, enter the buy-back interface of the shop and click the item to complete the buy-back.
- 3. The charge for a buy-back is two times the selling price, and the default currency for buy-backs are Coins.