Game GuideHome > Game Guide > Trade by Mail
Trade by Mail
Trading by Mail:
- 1. Click the pigeon shaped icon above your character's portrait in game and open the mail interface. Choose "Sending Mail".
- 2. To send mail you will need a carrier pigeon. If the carrier pigeon column is empty, it means that you do not have one, and need to go buy one.
- 3. Input the recipient’s name, subject and content. (The content can be empty)
- 4. When prepairing your letter there is the item column and game money column in the mail interface.
- 5. When you are finished prepairing the letter, you can send it along with the selected items/money to the person of your choosing.
- 1. When you receive mail, the pigeon shaped icon above your character portrait will have a twinkling effect surrounding it. Click on the icon to open the mail interface and choose "Receive Mail".
- 2. When you open the letter, if the other side sent items or money, then you can click the "Pick up" button below. Be sure to pay attention to the information to avoid being scammed or cheated.
Trade Tax: If there is a Tael traded when you send mail, the system will collect a 5% tax.