Game GuideHome > Game Guide > Battlefield Arena
In the newly released Battlefield there are two modes, Faction Mode and Death Mode. Players must be free of Novice Protection to join a Battlefield. Battles may last anywhere between 15 and 30 minutes.
In this mode, the player can choose between the 6v6 Ancient Tomb Sect Battlefield, the 6v6 Muyun Villa Battlefield and the 12v12 Muyun Villa Battlefield. Players can choose to help whichever faction they desire. The faction that reaches the specified kill count, or has the highest kill count at the end of the allotted time wins.
This mode has the same settings as in Faction Mode. However, instead of team battles players will partake in free for all PvP. Players will be rewarded based on their scores and kill counts.
When the Battlefield starts, the system will randomly select a player as a Silent Temple Expert. The Expert will gain bonus buffs to help them resist stuns, however, they will not be able to use any healing items.
Kill the Silent Temple Expert to gain bonus scores. The Expert will also drop the Silent Temple Script, which can be picked up and used to take on the identity of the Silent Temple Expert.
When Battlefield is over, the result screen will display the player's kill count and score. Players will be rewarded based on their performance in the battle. Players can check their previous Battlefield results in the 'My Battlefield' interface. Players may accumulate Battlefield Levels and Faction Affinity by participating in Battlefields. Killing enemies in the Battlefield gains players a certain amount of experience. When the Battlefield is over, the system will give certain amount of Chi to players based on their performance.
Battlefield Levels represent a player’s effort in the Battlefield. Players with high Battlefield Levels can enter high-level rooms, and fight against other players with similar Levels. Equipment Rewards will be added in later stages. The top 100 players on the server will be placed on the Jianghu Celebrities List - Battlefield Section.
1) Enter the game and click “My Battlefield” in the bottom left corner to open battlefield registration interface.
2) Choose a Battlefield map, then select a Faction to join. If the Faction has too many members players will be given a choice, wait until more slots in the chosen Faction open up, or join the opposing Faction. Selecting the 'Quick Join' option automatically slots players in the Faction with the least amount of people. There is a Battlefield Mode that requires both sides to have full members to start; other modes do not have this restriction.
There will be a 10.5 minute wait to start each Battlefield. During the waiting time, players may not join other Battlefields. To cancel the Battlefield queue click 'Quit' in the queue screen.
3) In Faction Mode Players' clothing will change based on what Faction they join. Players may not quit their Faction team while in a Battlefield, or invite other players.
4) In Faction Mode, the side who gets 30 kills or kills more players when time is over wins. On the scoreboard, bright colors represent the player's Faction, while dark colors represent the Enemy Faction.
5) In Death Mode, the system will randomly select a player as a Silent Temple Expert. The Expert will gain bonus buffs to help them resist stuns, however, they will not be able to use any healing items.
6) When Silent Temple Expert is killed, they will drop the Silent Temple Script, which can be picked up and used to take on the identity of the Silent Temple Expert. If no one picks up the Script within 30 seconds, or the original Silent Temple Expert leaves the game, the system will randomly assign a player to be the new Silent Temple Expert.
7) While in a Battlefield players may click an icon next to the mini-map to check the current scores. However, the score sheet only displays kill counts, combos, and death counts. The number of levels earned will be displayed in the Final Result screen.
8) Click the 'Quit' button on top of the scoreboard to leave an ongoing Battlefield. However, abandoning a Battlefields creates a debuff on players, preventing them from joining any Battlefields for a short amount of time. Leaving a Battlefield before it is done negates any rewards.
9) Check previous Battlefield results in the 'My Battlefield' interface. A friend's Battle results can also be found in this interface.
The top 100 Battlefield players will be recorded in the Jianghu Celebrities List, the top 3 players will have title rewards.